How to Judge the Quality of Sheet Metal Chassis?
From custom metal box manufacturers–JIATONG Precision
Sheet metal chassis is specially designed for the application of sheet metal combing cold drawing expertise, refrigeration composition after the required chassis. Sheet metal chassis has the characteristics of light weight, electrical conductivity, high compressive strength, low cost, and can be produced on a large scale. Then how to judge the quality of the sheet metal chassis?
Sheet metal chassis is a chassis specifically designed for the application of combing cold-drawing expertise to sheet metal, after the refrigeration composition required. Sheet metal chassis has characteristics such as lighter weight, electrical conductivity, high compressive strength, low cost, and can be produced on a large scale. Then how to judge the quality of the sheet metal chassis?
Methods of judging the quality of sheet metal chassis.
1. Look at the steel plate. The steel plate must be very thick. You can feel which are thick and which are thin by tapping with your fingers.
2. Look at the paint job. A qualified sheet metal chassis, all the steel needs to be painted, and the paint must be uniform, so that it can be good rust and dust prevention.
3. Look at the accessories. Because the installation includes network cables, telecommunication lines, power lines, so you need to buy Velcro or toothed belt, in order to effectively fix the cable in the cabinet in an orderly manner. It is good if the cabinet is equipped with a cable management module so that the cable can be fixed directly on the vertical installation guide.
4. Look at the glass. The glass must be thicker. Also pay attention to whether there are cracks around the glass. If there are cracks, it means there are hidden problems. Also, pay attention to whether there is catastrophizing.
5. Look at the function. The first consideration should be security.
6. Look at the architecture layout. Generally speaking, there are more baffles with heat dissipation holes. Some of the iron used to fix the cable should be wrapped around the edge to prevent damage to the cable. Sidewall fans should be installed on the back wall of the cabinet, because the rear of the equipment generates most of the heat.
7. Look at the heat dissipation. Estimate how much heat your equipment will generate. Generally, there are two to four fans on the top of the cabinet, and the more fans the better. There are also some screws, nuts, etc. Used to fix the frame, it should also be enough. Don’t be troubled by the lack of accessories for future expansion. The above about how to judge the quality of sheet metal chassis is shared here. In general, the chassis made by using sheet metal can meet the requirements of various functions and appearance of the chassis, but also make cost of stamping die manufacturing lower.
Click here to email us JIATONG sheet metal supplier for further inquiry and help if you want to custom metal boxes, custom aluminum box or custom sheet metal boxes