What types of milling machines can be divided into? Let’s take a look at it with me below:
1. Elevating table milling machine: There are all-round, horizontal and vertical, etc., which are mainly used for processing small and medium-sized parts and are the most widely used.
2. Gantry milling machines: including Gantry milling and boring machines, planer milling machines and double-column milling machines, all used for processing large parts.
3. Single-column milling machine and single-arm milling machine: the horizontal milling head of the former can move along the column guide rail, and the worktable can feed longitudinally; the end milling head of the latter can move horizontally along the cantilever guide rail, and the cantilever can also adjust the height along the column guide rail. Both are used to process large parts.
4. The workbench can not afford the milling machine: there are two types of rectangular work benches and round work benches. It is a medium-sized milling machine between the landing table milling machine and the gantry milling machine. The movement of the vertical target is completed by the milling head rising and falling on the column.
5. Instrument milling machine: a small landing platform milling machine, used to process instruments and other small parts.
6. Equipment milling machine: used for mold and equipment manufacturing, equipped with a variety of accessories such as an end milling head, an all-round angle table and a plug, and can also be used for drilling, boring and slotting.
7. Other milling machines: such as keyway milling machines, cam milling machines, crankshaft milling machines, roll journal milling machines and square ingot milling machines, etc., are special milling machines manufactured for processing corresponding workpieces.
The above are the types of milling machines, thank you for reading this article.