China has gradually become an international processing and manufacturing center, and the demand for metal processing is increasing. Generally speaking, the electrical control box and machine shell in the metal processing industry are sheet metal parts, so the demand for sheet metal processing capacity is also increasing; Subsequently, the complexity of the process is also relatively high, and even some parts have dozens of processes, which puts forward higher requirements for sheet metal processing in terms of precision. Some people say that fiber laser cutting machine is a progress standing on the shoulders of giants. First of all, it began to rise in foreign developed countries, driving the rapid development of its related manufacturing industries. In recent years, China has begun to catch up with and overtake, and has caught up in the field of fiber laser cutting machines. This achievement makes China shorten the gap between high-end manufacturing and high-end equipment manufacturing in other countries, and may even make China’s high-end equipment manufacturing catch up with the pace of high-end equipment manufacturing technology in other countries. Optical fiber laser cutting machine helps China’s manufacturing industry achieve leapfrog development.
Disadvantages of traditional sheet metal processing
Traditional sheet metal processing technology: cutting punching bending welding process or flame plasma cutting bending welding process. In the face of orders with multiple varieties, small batch, customization, high quality and short delivery time, it has obvious shortcomings:
- (NC) shearing machine can only be used in sheet metal processing that only needs linear cutting because it is mainly linear cutting;
- (CNC / brick tower) punch has restrictions on the cutting of steel plates with a thickness of more than 1.5mm, and the surface quality is poor, the cost is high and the noise is high, which is not conducive to environmental protection;
- As the original traditional cutting method, flame cutting has large thermal deformation, wide slit, waste of materials and slow processing speed, which is only suitable for rough processing;
- The processing speed of high-pressure water cutting is slow, resulting in serious pollution and high consumption cost.
Advantages of fiber laser cutting machine
In view of the problems existing in traditional sheet metal cutting at this stage, the demand for laser cutting is also increasing.
- Laser cutting has the advantages of high flexibility, fast cutting speed, high production efficiency and short production cycle. Whether it is simple or complex parts, laser can be used to realize one-time rapid prototyping cutting;
- Narrow cutting seam, good cutting quality, high degree of automation, simple operation, low labor intensity, safety and environmental protection;
- It can realize automatic cutting layout and nesting, improve material utilization, no tool wear and good material adaptability;
- Low production cost and good economic benefit.
QUICK LINKS: FAQ | OEM Custom Radiator Support Bracket | Custom Metal Fabrication |Sheet Metal Custom | Rackmount Storage Enclosure | Jbod Storage Enclosure | Storage Server Chassis | Metal cases Aluminum case suppliers | Sheet Metal Manufacturing | Alu Bracket