1) High strength, the shear strength, tensile dynamic fatigue strength and impact resistance of the lock rivet joint are higher than or equal to the strength of the spot weld joint;
2) The connection quality can be visually inspected. The rivet is completely driven into the workpiece and a protruding contact is formed on the other side of the connecting workpiece, which is considered as qualified;
3) The connected material does not need to be drilled in advance, and the process is simple;
4) The connection point is sealed and will not enter gas or liquid, causing material corrosion;
5) Metal, non-metal, metal of different materials, thickness and strength can be connected.
QUICK LINKS: FAQ | Inside Corner Bracket | Power Distribution Cabinet | Sheet Metal Products | Sheet Metal Service | Corner Bracket for Cabinet | Outdoor Telecom Cabinet | Sheet Metal Parts Pricelist | Sheet Metal Parts Components | Powder Coating Small Parts | Anodized Black Aluminum Cover